Aquaponics Annotated Bibliography
Your annotated bibliography should address the following AP Biology College board Standards
Big Idea 2: Biological systems utilize free energy and molecular building blocks to grow, to reproduce and to maintain dynamic homeostasis.
• LO 2.1 The student is able to explain how biological systems use free energy based on empirical data that all organisms require constant energy input to maintain organization, to grow, and to reproduce.
• LO 2.2 The student is able to justify a scientific claim that free energy is required for living systems to maintain organization, to grow, or to reproduce, but that multiple strategies exist in different living systems.
• LO 2.3 The student is able to predict how changes in free energy availability affect organisms, populations, and ecosystems.
• LO 2.22 The student is able to refine scientific models and questions about the effect of complex biotic and abiotic interactions on all biological systems, from cells and organisms to populations, communities, and ecosystems.
• LO 2.23 The student is able to design a plan for collecting data to show that all biological systems (cells, organisms, populations, communities, and ecosystems) are affected by complex biotic and abiotic interactions.
• LO 2.24 The student is able to analyze data to identify possible patterns and relationships between a biotic or abiotic factor and a biological system (cells, organisms, populations, communities, or ecosystems).
• LO 4.14 The student is able to apply mathematical routines to quantities that describe interactions among living systems and their environment, which result in the movement of matter and energy.
• LO 4.16 The student is able to predict the effects of a change of matter or energy availability on communities